Ladies and gentlemen, we have movement. Mylee is now mobile and loves to crawl to her mama. She also thinks she can crawl in the bath tub and usually gets a mouth full of water.
She did it! Good job Mylee! The pictures from the reunion were so fun to look at. Tell Larvin hi for me and that I especially love the one where he's trying to block the camera, the one that looks like he just woke up! Very nice. Tell him too that he's lucky to have you, pictures and all! We love you Ashley, and we love you too Larv! It looks like the kids and everyone had a blast. We are sorry to have missed it and we miss you all!
What!!! I can't beleive that she is crawling already. Last time I saw her she was so tiny. What a doll, watch out now you will be even busier with two mobile tott's.
Hi! So I saw your blog from Jenica's blog and I CAN'T believe you have two kids. What the heck....we must be behind. Where are you guys living now? By the way this is Rachel Remund (Kunz) We need to keep in touch!
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
4 comments:
She did it! Good job Mylee! The pictures from the reunion were so fun to look at. Tell Larvin hi for me and that I especially love the one where he's trying to block the camera, the one that looks like he just woke up! Very nice. Tell him too that he's lucky to have you, pictures and all! We love you Ashley, and we love you too Larv! It looks like the kids and everyone had a blast. We are sorry to have missed it and we miss you all!
What!!! I can't beleive that she is crawling already. Last time I saw her she was so tiny. What a doll, watch out now you will be even busier with two mobile tott's.
Hi! So I saw your blog from Jenica's blog and I CAN'T believe you have two kids. What the heck....we must be behind.
Where are you guys living now?
By the way this is Rachel Remund (Kunz)
We need to keep in touch!
I hope she will crawl for me tomorrow. love you
Post a Comment