On Monday night my dad took us to the Bees game. These games are the greatest. Jace has always been a little hesitant of the Bee mascot. The first game he wigged out everytime he came close to our section. Monday's game I thought I would warm him up to it and help him realize he is silly and not going to get him. So as you can see from the pictures, the seats are on the front row right behind the net. So the Bee is on the field making his rounds around the net. (He usually comes and talks to my smoking hot sisters when they go to the games.) As he is getting closer I am trying to calm him down and tell him that he is very nice. Then he gets to our section and dips down out of sight and JUMPS right in front of Jace. Jace went white as a ghost and could not breath for a couple seconds, then he catches his breath screams in horror. It was hilarious. If I would have caught it on tape I seriously would have won a million dollars. I think the Bee knew he freaked him out because he never even got close to our section again. Even though Jace calmed down, he kept saying Bee, Bee. Then if he saw him across the stadium he would get nervous. He was okay when he was turned around but when he would whip around and seem as if he was looking right at Jace, Jace would freak and try and run to the furtherest part of our row. I guess the moral of this story is next game have my video camera ready at all times. Once we got home to good old Ephraim and settled back in we decided to go and hit a few balls before Danes and Larvins softball game on Wednesday night. Yes people I can hit a softball and I even did a little shagging. For those of you with dirty minds, in softball that means fetching the ball. I think Larvin was even a little impressed. After he told me that he thought I would just strike out. I told him I was more than a cheerleader in a short skirt, which by the way he fell in love with. Anyway, after all this baseball Jace has started running the bases when he hits the ball. He picked this up from the Bees game because nobody here taught him that. Goes to show kids pick up everything.



This is Jace's face after I said, "Where is the bee?"





Jace with Dane and Dane's lady friend Kylee
6 years ago
1 comment:
i like your hair!
Post a Comment