Monday, July 21, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

A couple of friends of mine have done this on their blog....I hope you will participate!

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a fond memory that you and I had together (It can even be a memory of Corey or Corey and I both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, just write anything you remember!

2. Next, if you like, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

13 comments:

Richae said...

There are so many!
-Cedar city for basketball stats
-Hanging out with the b-ball players
-Making up cheer dances
-Lots of Dr. pepper & pixie sticks
-You helping me pass chemistry :)
-Visiting you in Arizona
I could go on... but it makes me sad! I miss you! Hopefully I will be visiting soon! Love you

Marci and Matt said...

Oh wow... there are so many! Here's just a few! Thanks for the memories you left on mine!!
- the late nights in High school.
- hanging out with Larvin and his friends
- watching night at the roxbury (or whatever that movie is called) in your basement
- Me, you and Clenece falling alseep on your not so big bed. I don't know how we managed that. I think you got stuck at the foot of the bed... and your sheets were slippery... (were they silk ones?)
- Staying at your condo in St. George.... laying out, and vacuuming ourselves out when we left.
- College... those were fun days! Hanging out with Matt, The Joe, and Kevin. Kevin only wishing...... =) He was yuk!!
- working at the Canyons gift shop.
- seeing you pregnant with Jace.. you were SO adorable!

I miss you too! You should come visit for sure!!

Nina Olson said...

Oh my gosh there are so many. Dr pepper shots. Hanging out till wee hours in the morning. More dr pepper shots. The infamous Beatty parties. That mexican resturaunt on Gilbert road that is no longer there. Your move back to Utah :( I thought I was going to die!! Your wedding!! Club Rio!! WHAT I CAN'T BELIEVE I REMEMBER THAT!!

Laur said...

oh man soo many...
-I agree with what you said I will have to stay with what is appropriate :)
1. when I had that HORRIBLE bladder infection and I called you crying and you brought me flowers
2. When you came to see me in the hospital the day Conner was born and you announced to me that you were pregnant again!
3. When we had a sleep over at Larvins parents in Heber and there was this huge spider and we were running around screaming until Larvin would get it.
those are just a couple of the ones that came to mind, obviously I have many more and I hope we have many more to come!
I LOVE YOU

Abbie&Trevor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbie&Trevor said...

Thanks for posting the fun memories. I have too many to add them all.
Some of my favorites were:
-Making home videos, we would go all around Heber and tape us doing the funniest things: Barbie girl video,sleepovers, and the day we drove all day in the exploder and taped anything and everything.
-Having penis pasta for dinner at your house(I think we were the only ones who thought it was funny)
-Trips to St. George we would dare eachother to do the craziest things.
-Cheerleading camp
-Sitting in the hot tub at the Witkamps and you getting a hickey from Chris, I have never seen you so disturbed.
-Sleepovers on my tramp, bonfires and talking for hours.But to have the memories now of seeing you have your darling babies and start you family have been my most favorite. I miss you so much and love you lots....

Tiff@ny said...

Oh the good old days! =)
-Tyree and all the boys used to come over to your house and we would watch movies all night.
-You, me and Richae had some really great times. Love the little white car.
-My all time fav. has to be all the people we seemed to get into that yucky little hotel room in Cedar for state bball! =)

Clenece said...

Well as you know one the best memories I have with you and Marci is asking Todd to preference, I was TOO brave! lol. More are; getting ready and going to all our date dances. Hanging out at your house with all the boys, going to provo, and of course the college days! Man we had some good time!

Marci and Matt said...

Oh my gosh... I just remembered another one... Remember the times we would drive down Provo State street and Heber Main street with the UGLIEST masks on! You and clenece would just stare at the people we would drive past with those horrible masks! Their reactions were priceless! I remember laughing so hard that I thought I would wreck my car! I know we got it on video once...

Kelleen said...

Waiting on that overpass, forever, when we were trying to get to Heber.

Kelleen said...

I remember waiting on that overpass while they cleared an accident or something. When we were going to sleep in Heber. And then shopping at the outlets the next day.

Nina Olson said...

ok missy your turn

Adam and Jenica said...

I think my best memory of you is lately when I was able to take care of your baby at the hosptial and when I walk in the room to bring you your baby you were so beautiful and the cutest mother. But really people she looked like she didn't even have a kid just smiles and her hair looked like it was just done and beautiful. Your such a good friend and awesome momma.
love ya Ash