Saturday, July 12, 2008

An Outing for the Boys

Yesterday Larvin took Jace on his first overnight fishing trip along with Larvin's dad. I know I am an over protective mother, but I was so sad. I was sad to wake up without him here this morning. It was just me and Mylee last night, for our first girls night. She won't remember, but I will. Although I have gotten a lot done, I am looking forward to Jace and Larvin coming home. This is a picture right before they took off. I was going to send the camera with Larvin to take pictures but I knew that would not happen. So this is the only memory he will have. Larvin gives me a hard time because I am a picture queen. Some day he will thank me.

2 comments:

Laur said...

I can't wait to hear how Jace did on the boys trip.
LOVE LARVINS HAIR YET AGAIN! Keep it that way Larv!!!

Cecy said...

I bet Jace loved it! Tell Larv hi from me. I love the back ground!!!