Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

I finally have pictures. I have not been able to upload pictures for the longest time. Here are a few highlights from our holiday weekend.Grandpa Pollock says that Jace only knows how to run. Jace loves to run everywhere.
All the cousins
Jace and Daren colling off from the heat.
Jace and Larvin
Jace and Larvin
Larvin was the best firework lighter
Anyone for some fireworks?
My bathing beauty
Brandon and Larvin
Ladies and gentlemen, yes Larvin did cut his hair and he is still a hottie.
Mason, Bailey, and Jace in the bounce house.
Jace and Mason riding the boats at the carnival. Jace loved them. He rode twice.
Mom, Alicia, Bailey, Brandon, and Kennedy. We were happy that they stayed longer to join us in the festivities.
Jace liked the parade especially because they threw candy. I had to help him get the candy because he was a little slow and the other kids would try and snag it. But don't worry, I was all up in there getting the candy.
Mylee slept through most of the parade.

2 comments:

Britnee Bartlett Webb and Chad Webb said...

hello this may seem weird but we're the ones who bought your house! what a small world the internet is!!! just thought i'd say hi and thank you we love it!

Laur said...

can i just say that I MUCH LOVE Larvins hair cut?
Not that my opinion matters that much to Larv, but tell him to keep it like this because i like it!
That pic of Jace is darling. I miss you guys so much. See you Monday hopefully!