Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Jace

I cannot believe that my little boy is turning two. Even though I feel he should still be my little baby , I feel like he has been here forever. Jace makes our home a busy home. Jace ha lots of energy and loves to play all day. He also like to watch his dad work with tools and shortly after copies him. Jace loves to be outside. If he could he would play outside all day long. He loves to give lots of hugs and kisses, which is also equally fun for me. Nothing beats waking up to a morning kiss. Jace is also obsessed with any kind of ball. Everything in our house is either a bat, thrown, our kicked. I always have to be on guard because I have taken many balls to the face.


3 comments:

Laur said...

I love you Jace! Happy two years buddy, I was there the day you came into this world!
I will see you tonight!

Clenece said...

He really is such a cutie! You guys have done well thus far in making cute babies. Keep up the good work and make lots more! =)
Happy Birthday Jace!

Marci and Matt said...

I can't believe it has been two years since I saw you pregnant with him. Time goes by way too fast. We seriously need to get together some time...