Every week, my fantastic sisters have a lunch for the cousins. I love having something to look forward to. Jace loves to be with his cousins, and it isn't as much fun unless Jace draws blood. I think I need to keep on hand bandaids and neosporin. He loves playing so hard that he usually ends up hurting himself somehow. His legs are covered in scratches and bruises. Someone said to me, at least they are all in the right places. Jace loves to be outside. Even though it has recently snowed, he would stay out there all day. I absolutely hate the cold weather. I can handle it for the month of December, after that I am ready for sun. I especially get frustrated at the people who pray for moisture in sacrament. Not all of us want that, so keep that in your personal prayer. It obviously is the people who love to ski or have nothing else to worry about but the drought. Jace and I got so sick of the cold weather and being trapped in our house, that we bundled us up and went for a walk. There must be something with boys and being outside, Jace had a perma-grin. He had so much fun walking in the gutters and picking up sticks and rocks. Again, must be a boy thing.
The Boys
The Big Kids
Jace absolutely adores Trace. Trace was a good sport while Jace sat on his lap.
The Babies
The boys digging in the dirt.
Ready for a walk outside
He really wanted to wear his hat like this
There is the perma-grin
Mylee bundled up for the ride
Mylee loved the ride so much she fell asleep
Jace crashed after a long walk
Jace loves his sister so much! He loves to snuggle with her, give her lots of hugs and kisses, and has to do everything she does.
6 years ago
5 comments:
I love the design on your blog. And Happy Belated Birthday Larvin! We are going to be in town from May 19th to June 11th. We should make plans even before we get out there to make sure we get to see each other.
I feel so bad for you guys...snow...that sucks! We are baking in the sun here. It has been so nice to be able to get out of the house and start going on walks everyday. I dont miss the snow! Jace seems like such a good kid and brother!
Cutest kids Ash. Mylee is getting big since I saw her last. I think it may be time for another lunch out, you wanna?
Mylee's getting so big! And Jace looks so handsome. Looks like a fun day!
Ashley,
I need your email account because I put my blog under privacy so everyone in the whole world doesn't read it. Mine is Jenicahiatt@gmail.com
Post a Comment