They are so precious. It was so good to finally see little Mylee a few weeks ago she is just beautiful. We need to get together again it was so good to visit and have some girl time.
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
4 comments:
Oh you babies are just too cute. I love how you said this is what life is all about....you hit that one right on the nose.
Those are some cute pictures of your kids! I am glad to see you finally updated! =)
They are so precious. It was so good to finally see little Mylee a few weeks ago she is just beautiful. We need to get together again it was so good to visit and have some girl time.
that is so cute! It made me tear up!
Post a Comment