Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy 24th Birthday Larvin

Yesterday was Larvins 24th birthday. I cannot believe that we are that old. I know that 24 is not old, but I really feel like I am only 21. I also feel like I am twenty pounds lighter than I really am. I keep telling myself that all the stores sizing is off. So if you see me wearing something tight while my belly is hanging out, you know why. Larvin is not much of a partier. He does not like any attention drawn towards him. He was a good sport while I made his birthday a big deal. His work buddies took him to Red Robin for lunch. Then when he got home my parents, Parker, Lindsay, her gentleman friend Hayden, and our little family went to Outback for dinner. Then we came home and Larvin opened his presents. He got a new wallet, a shirt, and a new swimsuit. He had bought himself a jigsaw (I think that is what it is called, some kind of tool. Home Depot is Larvins favorite place.) Then we had all intentions of getting in the hot tub, but we all crashed and went to bed. Larvin I hope you had a good birthday! You mean the world to me!
They even came and sang to Larvin. Luckily it was a very short song or I would have gotten the evil eye.
Dad, Mom, Larvin, and Mylee
Lindsay, Hayden, Parker
Mylee loved the chocolate from the ice cream. She took some home with her on her face.
Me and my kids
Hayden loves to feed Parker

Larvin was nice and shared his ice cream with Jace

My kids seriously are so fun. They make me laugh all day.

Like I said, they CRASHED!

7 comments:

Cecy said...

Hi Ash, looks like a fun day! Tell Larv Happy B-Day from us! And for what it's worth I think the sizing at every store is off too!!!

Abbie&Trevor said...

It looks like you had a fun night. Tell Larvin happy birthday! We are getting so old I can't beleive how fast time has flown by. I love all the picts, you just have the cutest little family.

Clenece said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Larvin!! And yes we are getting old and I am right there with you. I still feel like I just graduated High School!

Stacy said...

Happy Brithday Larvin. I hope you had a wonderful B-day. Ashley, I have decided you are the cutest girl ever. I am so sad we didn't hang out more often when you are down here.

Your story about the lady in the grocery store really upsets me. WHO THE HECK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. I seriously think some people grow up under a rock. I am sure you were tiny and this lady was nuts!

Laur said...

you have to know how sad I am that we couldn't be there. You have no clue. I cried and cried and cried. Pretty much the worst day fo my life. Now Corey has caught it...and Conner and I are still on the mend.

Laur said...

oh and by the way we do have larvs present, maybe we can come up next week and give it to him?

Marci and Matt said...

Happy Bday Larvin! I wish I was only turning 24 this year...but no...26 here I come! Oh that is just horrible! I'm offically depressed about it as of right now. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though =).