We had such a great Easter weekend. First off I got a new car. I will post those pictures soon. Then we got to dye Easter eggs, go to a Jazz game, and have family over for a great Easter party. This year Jace understood a little bit more about Easter and would fill his bag up with eggs and look for his basket. Jace got a baseball mit and ball and a golf set. He was one happy kid.
The Easter bunny hid Jace's basket behind the tree.
Everyone found their Easter baskets
The Easter bunny was good to us.
My parents kitchen finally is done. Isn't it gorgeous.
Me and Mylee. Just us girls
Lindsay and Mylee
Mom and Dad
My boys
Laurie and Corey invited us to the Jazz game on Friday. It was the first time Larvin and I have gone out without the kids since Mylee was born. Thanks Laurie and Corey we had a blast!
Larvin and Corey
Little John was at the Jazz game. Who knew he was a Utah fan.
We dyed Easter eggs with Lindsay and Hayden.
Jace really got into it. He would color on the egg and drop it in the dye.
This is our finished product.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks like you had a great weekend! It totally freaks me out that your little sisters are all grown up! What happened? Oh wait, I just forget that I am old now! You girls are all gorgeous!
I love the picture of you and Mylee she looks so cute in her Easter dress!!
I must say I think the Easter Bunny likes you much better than I. One day I will be as good as you are! Also, I didn't realize or more forgot, you lived up north with your parents. I wish I would have known that so I could have seen you and your kids when I was up there, since I have never seen them! Next time, if you still live there we will have to set that up!
It looks like you had such a fun Easter I am jelous of your new car, Trevor bought a new truck and I am stuck with the grandma mini van. Hopefully my day will come for an up-grade. Your parents kitchen looks great! We need to plan a luch date soon I still haven't seen Mylee.
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter! Your kids are too cute! We need to get together sometime! I kinda have a kid now, ha ha well a puppy! Maybe we could have a play day!
I'm coming into town from the sixth through the fourteenth of April, lets do lunch! I will get in touch with Abbs too and call or something when I get into town! Yay want to?
Wow that kitchen is amazing. I can't picture it in my head that that is really your parents house. What was that closet in the background? I'm happy you got a car, but sad that you wern't able to make a trip out of it.
Bye, Love ya girl!
Post a Comment