Absolutely darling. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. A night without kids...how great does that sound? Hey speaking of Easter, remember that one easter we spent together and your mom made me and Corey baskets and hid them at your grandma's house? That was so fun.
You are by far my favorite sister right now!!! What a fun day! Have I said this.... I LOVE your blog! Okay, I know I have. I know you aren't posting the pictures for me but I feel like saying THANKS! You look great. Say hi to Larv for me. Love you guys.
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
4 comments:
Absolutely darling. Can't wait to see you on Saturday. A night without kids...how great does that sound?
Hey speaking of Easter, remember that one easter we spent together and your mom made me and Corey baskets and hid them at your grandma's house? That was so fun.
You must love have get together with all the those kids! It makes for fun Easter Egg Hunts and games!
You are by far my favorite sister right now!!! What a fun day! Have I said this.... I LOVE your blog! Okay, I know I have. I know you aren't posting the pictures for me but I feel like saying THANKS! You look great. Say hi to Larv for me. Love you guys.
Look at all those babies!
Post a Comment