Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Fun Day With Cousins

Now I think I am very lucky. I have two great families. My inlaws are seriously the best! Larvins sisters are the greatest moms. You would not believe how crafty they are. I learn so much from them. But not cooking. Crista told me this easy recipe with only four ingredients. For those of you who know me well, it was a disaster. I think they know because they never ask me to bring anything. They also have the best kids. Jace and Mylee are so lucky to have so many friends. Mylee is the 15th of sixteen grandchildren all under the age of six. The family parties are crazy. We were so lucky to go out to Crista's house yesterday for lunch and some good ol playtime.Mason, Daren, and Jace. Now this is going to be trouble say in five years. Tori w/ Landon, Trace, Mason, and Daren
This Mylee with Crista giving me her angry face

You would think he never saw sun. Oh wait he hasn't because Utah's winter sucks!
Braden and Cecy
Alex and Bailey. Alex would not stop picking his nose, so he moved it to the side. Crista I know you are going to kill me for this picture.

Our newest member of the gang. Kennedy Hanson
Jaces loves to lounge out while watching movies.
This is Jace's new Cars bedspread. He loves sleeping in it.
Mylee is already getting too old. She already can sit up in the jumper and bounce. It's true time does go by fast.

4 comments:

Laur said...

I need to bring you the saucer now that she is getting so big!
I will bring it over this coming week after we get back from Orlando.
Dont' worry we can be horrible cooks together okay? I am totally to the point where I just admit it. I hate to cook and I suck at it.
Love you to death sister

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness so many babies. I am sure family get togethers can be so much fun!!!

Clenece said...

Isn't it nice to be able to get along with the inlaw's. IT makes things so nice and easy. Your kids are so cute!

Cecy said...

Ashley! I love you right now!!!!! I miss you all so much! It was great to see the pictures! Tell Larvin hi for me. Love,Cecy