Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jace's Birthday Party

Jace had a somewhat wonderful birthday. Unfortunately he was pretty sick. So many of the pictures are of him crying. It was hilarious when we started singing to him he freaked out. My camera died but you'll get what I am talking about after watching the movie. We first went to Classic Fun Center with all his cousins and played in the jungle and bounce land. Luckily Larvin came and played with the kids. He is sore today so I guess he got a good work out. On the way home Jace fell asleep in the car and took a good three hour nap. Then we went with my mom and dad, Lindsay, Kami, Parker, Laurie, Corey, and Conner to dinner at Training Table. After eating we took a stroll over to Toys R Us where Jace picked out his birthday present from my parents. Finally we came home and had some of his birthday cake.

4 comments:

LiNdSaYrOhDe said...

OK I WILL TAKE THE FRENCH FRY PICTURE BUT DID YOU HONESTLY HAVE TO PUT UP THE HELMET ONE C'MON HAHAHA

Abbie&Trevor said...

Happy birthday to cute little Jace! Ash I can't beleive that he is two already, he is getting so big. I love all the fun pictures.

Clenece said...

I love the picture of him asleep in the car. I loved the hat that matched the pants. Way cute and happy birthday again!

RegaNater said...

Happy Birthday JAce!!!