On Friday my moms family had a birthday celebration. Since we had not celebrated anyones birthday this year we decided to do it all at once. Jace was excited to once again open more presents. Richard, these pictures are for you to see the family. Believe it or not, we have convinced William to grow out his hair.
Scott loves Larvin. When Larvin and I were dating, Scott and I would compete for his attention. I guess we know who won. Scott likes to think he did. For those of you reading this blog and does not know my family, it is all a joke.
Yes I know, my sister is gorgeous! I can't say much about Cole though.
4 comments:
yes kami is gorgeous, but so are you. and hey, cole...you're okay too :)
Wish we could have been there.
Dude ash i think jace and conner have the same sickness.
SUCK
Don't kill me for not calling... my mom pretty much had my weekend planned out for me. If I would have spent a day in Salt Lake, you know I would have called! I would LOVE to get together!!! The next time I come up, I will for sure plan to see you. we miss you!
All of your fun pictures make me miss you family. You have such a fun amazing family it just seems like you are always having so much with them.
Your family is gorgeous! =) I can't believe you have 2 babies already. We are working on that but for right now we have our animal babies. =) Good to hear from you.
Post a Comment