Friday, May 16, 2008

The Zoo

Since yesterday was such a beautiful day we decided to go to the zoo. A year pass to the Hogle Zoo is the best. Every time we go we see different things. Last time we saw the bears wrestling and the orangutan going crazy. This time we were able to see the tiger pretty close. We were so lucky to have Daren, Laurie, Conner, and Larvin come with us. Jace had a perma-grin the whole time. That is until the boys finally crashed.

3 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

I always tell myself that I need to bring my boys to the zoo when we go up there, and then I forget everytime. I need to make it a must this summer. I'm glad your kids love it!

Crista Tovey said...

Ashley, thanks for being a great mom and aunt. Daren still talks about "zoo and Jace"! He had a great time. I hope they are always great friends!

Cecy said...

Good job wearing them out!! Looks like fun!