Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mylee's Birthday Weekend

Mylee was so lucky to be able to celebrate her birthday all weekend in Salt Lake. The party really started on Saturday. Mylee got to spend the day with grandma and grandpa Rohde while me and Larvin went dirt biking with Lindsay, Cooper, and Cooper's brother Cade. It was so much fun. Cooper and Cade do it competitively and Cooper got Lindsay a bike for her early Christmas present so I was the only new learner. I was not very good and screamed most of the time going off jumps. Cade thought it was hilarious to fly by me going a thousand miles per hour. Then Saturday night was so fun!! We started off going to Toys R Us with my parents, Parker, Lindsay, Cooper, and Cade . There Mylee picked out her birthday present. Then we all went bowling . It was so much fun. Jace has never been and he LOVED it. He did not even want to take turns. So me and Lindsay were on the bumper lanes with him and just let him go until he was sick of it. He finally stopped to eat. The night included both Larvin and my dad slipping on the lanes and me beating everyone the second game. I beat Larvin by one point and Lindsay beat Cooper by one point. Then Sunday was the big family party and everyone was there. I will be able to tell Mylee that she had a wonderful first birthday with everyone there that loves her.Jace loved the ramp.Mylee actually loved ripping off the paper.
I was a bad mother and did not order a cake in advance so I went to the store and they had hardly anything. So I bought this cake that had red flowers on it and totally decorated it. Cade helped me with the flowers.
Lindsay and Conner

Larvin is our toy assembler.

No comments: