Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dangers in Blogging

For all those who requested it, here is the news broadcast that I saw on the dangers of blogging. There are a few precautions that you can take other than going private. Such as selecting through blogger not to have your blog on a search engine. You can also add a feed that tells you how often people look at your blog and where they are from. This adds a little bit more security, but not everything. Since I have kids I do not want their picture out there to be photoshopped with a Nazi sign or swapped faces with a naked child. Unfortunately like they said in the broadcast laws have not caught up with technology. I have not yet gone private and I am still waiting for emails. Earlier this year I had someone hack into my email and steal my password. So all my contacts are gone so please I do not have any email addresses. Except for you Cecy, Crista, Tori, and Alicia. Regan I still need yours you slacker. Until I officially go private I will continue to blog. Up and coming, Mylee's first birthday!

3 comments:

Richae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rachel lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nina Olson said...

hey, ninaolson@gmail.com btw we changed our blog address so we can start the feed and the counter. its now olsonsfamilyweb.com with an s btwn olson and family so update your recs k
nina