Monday, November 24, 2008

Lindsay's Engaged!!

Last Tuesday Cooper asked Lindsay to marry him. We wanted to surprise her so we decorated the room in my new place. I am sure Lindsay will soon have the details on her blog. By the way, we are moving back to Salt Lake to continue Larvin's schooling. We are pretty excited for a new adventure but I am really really going to miss Ephraim and Larvin's parents!! Then Lindsay and Cooper came down and stayed the weekend.

5 comments:

Laur said...

I am so excited for the wedding, i hope you'll let me help plan.
Lins, I couldn't be happier for you. Love you my sisters!

Clenece said...

Awesome....congrats

Adam and Jenica said...

Tell lindsay congrats. I am so excited you are moving back to Salt lake. Now we can get together and have play dates.

Abbie&Trevor said...

Congrats!!! That is such an exciting time in your life. Tell her to enjoy the simple things and have fun.

RegaNater said...

YAY I'm so happy for you!