Monday, November 17, 2008

Last Chance

Hey everybody this is your last chance to give me your email address. I will be officially going private tomorrow. So if you want to continue to view our blog please let me know.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

i want an invite! Jamiewhittier at gmail dot com

Marci and Matt said...

Hey... thanks for the reminder!! I would love an invite.
marcieves at yahoo dot com

rach said...

hey ashley, here is my email,
rachael4u2@msn.com

Abbie&Trevor said...

I can't remember if I left it the first time. If not it is abbietmcginty@yahoo.com
We are booking appointments for this Saturday and are offering a discount that includes a free 8x10. I know it's short notice but I would love to see you. Check out my blog I have a lot of pictures posted to give you a better idea of our style. Don't feel pressure I just wanted to give you the option before we fill up.

Nicole Parker said...

I forgot too if I emailed you or not. My email is coco4ever3@hotmail.com or nicoleparkerphoto@yahoo.com. love ya!

RegaNater said...

hey girl!!! Its reganbeatty@yahoo.com

Dean and Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.