Sunday, October 5, 2008

Update

Not a whole lot has been going on around in our lives. As much as excitement has been absent, I feel that boring is good. Although the few weeks have been a little slow. My month of October is filling up fast. We were lucky enough this weekend to have Larvin's sisters down for conference. We also celebrated the October and November birthdays. Since Mylee's birthday is on November 9th she got her very first birthday cake and presents. October is also filled with Halloween celebrations, my cousin Richard is home from his mission, and much more.

3 comments:

Clenece said...

You look as cute was ever! I really do miss ya!

Clenece said...

Oh, and thanks for linking http://goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com/ on your blog!

Amy said...

Hi Ashley.... I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your little family is cute and it's fun to see what you've been up to the last few years!! --Amy (Laneri) Blake