My cousin Regan and Nate came into town this weekend. Regan lives in Arizona and since we were in high school we have switched coming up or going down for summer. I also lived with Regan in Arizona during college. We have had many fun times together and now as we are becoming mommies and wives, we are experiencing more fun times. Unfortunately it has been a long time since I have seen her. The last time I saw her was more than a year ago and as you can imagine my kids change like crazy within a year. It was so nice seeing her again and I will be going to Arizona more often and hopefully we can see each other more.
They actually have a shoe named after Regan.
4 comments:
Your hair looks so amazing in that first picture!!! Did you get it highlighted again?
Aw! Ashley! I miss you already! I has so much fun. Thanks so much for being so awesome and hanging out with me. I love your little ones, they are so cute! You are such a great mom!
Love and miss you, tell Larvin we missed seeing him.
Aw! Ashley! I miss you already! I has so much fun. Thanks so much for being so awesome and hanging out with me. I love your little ones, they are so cute! You are such a great mom!
Love and miss you, tell Larvin we missed seeing him.
Hey hope all is well with you guys. I just wanted to let you know I changed my blog address to tmolsen.blogspot.com so be sure to change it on your link list cause the old no longer works. =)
Talk to you soon
tiff
Post a Comment