Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Long Time No Post

I know I have been slacking on the posting but sadly I cannot say it is because I have been so busy. I have no idea what I have been doing. I did go on a fun girls trip with all the Pollock girls this last weekend. My camera died before I could get any pictures, so as soon as I get some I will definitely post them. Here are a few new pictures I have taken of the kids. They grow so fast. Mylee is already crawling up the stairs and standing up by herself. She has four teeth on the top and two on the bottom. She is also getting more hair slowly. So what she has now looks like somewhere between Alfalfa and a chicken. The lady at Walmart said she has wild hair. Jace and Mylee are at the magical age where they love to play together or by themselves. I have so much free time I am having a hard time not feeling bored. I am used to entertaining children all day long. I know I will find things to do anyway. I am starting to be crafty and making bows and sewing dresses for Mylee. I need to find things I can do for Jace. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

rach said...

hey ashley---i love looking at your blog..i invited you to mine through your email so check that out, also i wanted to invite alicia because we talked alot in high school....could you give me her email? your kids are darling!
rachael provost

Laur said...

I miss you all so much. It is so hard for me not to be around you and the kids every single day. Conner asks for Jace every day, I have to show him your blog every chance I get so he can see Jace.
You are lucky you find yourself getting bored, Conner is starting to want me to play with him instead of playing by himself and i Can't get anything done. Blah
anyway I will keep praying you move back so the boys can play and we can just chill.
love you with all my heart
laurie