Monday, October 20, 2008

A Tale of Two Kidneys

This last weekend my dad had to have one of his kidneys removed. It was a little scary because there was a mass on his kidney that might have been cancerous. Lucky for us it was not and he is doing very well now. I seriously have the best dad ever. I did not like seeing him in pain. We did have a great week up in Salt Lake. Can't wait until we go up on Thursday. My cousin Richard is home from his mission. Our family parties have not been the same without him. Me and my dad prior to the surgery supporting the Red Sox. GO SOX! Maybe next year.
Me and my BFF
The gals
Me and my #1 girl
Lindsay and the CoopsterJace and Mylee at Toys r UsMy hunting manClenece this is for you. I am trying to be a super shopper and get great deals. I made a few mistakes but I got all this for $11.95 original price $23

11 comments:

LiNdSaYrOhDe said...

You always put the sickest pictures of me up! Haha

Clenece said...

I have never been prouder to call you my friend! j/k lol...I have always been proud of that! Way to go & keep posting your Awesome savings, cause I want to see them!

I love your long hair. It looks really good!

Nina Olson said...

IM SO BUMMED THEY LOST. HEY EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE.

LOVE YA LOTS
NINA

laura said...

I meant to thank you for the poem you wrote on my blog after my sister-in-laws baby died. That was a really sweet poem. I loved it!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Good job on the savings. I NEED to start doing that. Mylee has little cute teeth now. Has it been that long? I can't wait to see you and your cute kids in a few weeks for pictures. Thanks for calling I am so excited.

Marci and Matt said...

I'm glad to see that everything with your dad is ok. That is a scary thing. I love your picture of your savings! I am also trying to learn from Clenece... she is amazing! You need to come to st. george sometime!!

Laur said...

that pic of us girls and you puckering up is freaking hilarious.
I need to get me a red socks hoodie or something so I can truly be a rohde. How is your wig? hehe

RegaNater said...

Tell your dad hello. I'm excited to se pics of richard!

Dean and Rachel said...

I love family time! I'm so glad your dad it ok....

Jamie said...

geez louis ashley how do you stay so skinny? ANd you'll have to teach me about shopping like that. I'm amazed. I love seeing your cute family.

Nina Olson said...

hey update our blog address, it now ninaandadam.blogspot.com