Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Very Eventful Weekend

We had a very eventful weekend. When we arrived in Salt Lake on Wednesday we decided to carve pumpkins and play Halloween games. Then Thursday morning Richard came home. Then Friday we had a little Halloween party for the kids. Then on Sunday I was so lucky to have been at the hospital when the newest addition of the Pollock family came. Thanks Tori! Then just when I thought my excitement was over and I was back home, Lindsay called and said that her and Cooper were coming down. It was so much fun having them come down! We went and ate at Fat Jacks Pizza and went and shot a few guns.Picking out our pumpkins
Jace loved the little onesKami really got into it!Richard is finally home! He looks so different!All the kids!Landon, Mylee, and CarsonCooper got Lindsay an edible arrangement. Even though it was for Lindsay the whole family enjoyed it.
Baby Boggess is finally here!! I was so lucky to have been there!
I did not like how loud the guns where so Larvin plugged my ears for me while I shot.How cute!Lindsay and CooperThe famMom and Mylee

5 comments:

Clenece said...

How fun! I love all the kids and there costumes. What a party! You look great!

Kellie said...

I love the family pic and the end and the one of mom and her beautiful daughter!

Abbie&Trevor said...

Is that seriously Richard. What!!! He doesn't even look like the same person. He looks great. It's hard to beleive he was the same little kid playing pranks with us in St. George during sping break. It looks like you had a buisy few days. Have a great Halloween.

Laur said...

Oh my word that new fam pic is AMAZING. Can I have a copy? I miss you like the fish miss the water...um how lame is that- i just couldn't think of anything else.

summer anderson said...

Your kids look soooo cute all dressed up! Halloween is so much more fun now with them, huh?! I seriously cannot believe that is Richard! That is soooooo crazy! He doesn't even look like the same person. Sounds like you had a great weekend.