Saturday, April 18, 2009

Playing Catch Up

So as most of you have realized I have been slacking in the blogging area really bad. Now that I work around forty hours a week, am a mother, a housekeeper, and a wife I rarely find time for myself let alone to blog. Luckily I was promoted and I get to once again manage which I absolutely love. This also means that I do not have to work so many hours. Hopefully I will have more than one day off a week. So here is a little catch up with what we have been up to here.


Jace has been quite the three year old lately. In this picture Jace got into the diaper cream.
Mylee loves clothes. She always is finding new clothes to put on for the day.
I love being close to my sisters. We always are running errands together. We went to the mall and Kami found her soul mate.
My kids really got into Easter this year. Jace loved dying the eggs.
Mylee even got into it and put lots of stickers on her eggs.
Here is Jace squeezing out the glitter. No he did not balance the eggs on top of each other. They are in a clear cup.
Last Saturday we had the privilege of going to the Real Salt Lake game with our friends Danny and Kathrine. After the game we went bowling and got ice cream. It was a great night. Thanks Kathrine for sharing your birthday with us!
Here is Larvin bowling. He is a pretty good bowler but I beat him the second game. I scored somewhere around 160.
Here is Danny bowling.
Easter morning was wonderful. Here is Mylee in her Easter dress.
Jace loved running and finding his eggs. He threw the eggs so hard into his bucket. Pretty much all the eggs were crunched.
Parker was so excited.
We then went up to my Grandma and Grandpa Leahys (or nana and papa way way to Jace). My grandma gave Jace the scoop to put with the ice cream and he thought it was his spoon to eat with.
Here is the video from Easter morning. Yes there is an addition in the backyard. We have a dog. That is all I have to say.

4 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Where are you working now? Sounds like life is busy! Your kids are getting so big.

Abbie&Trevor said...

Looks like you have been having some fun with your cute Kidos. I can't wait to see you at the shower. Thanks for putting it all together.

Laur said...

so i have this thing on my side bar telling me when someone has updated their blog. Yours still says that your most recent post was "Linny's engaged." I don't get why it never tells me you have updated. I need to get on that so i never miss your posts!
Dude we took con to the ER this evening he is sicker than a dog. They did the breathing treatments on him and are sending one to our house tomorrow and also had to give him to other medications.
We will call Jace and wish him happy birthday and hopefully Con will be great by Sunday with these meds. Love you forevs.

Cecy said...

Hey Ash! I don't know if you'll ever read this or not, we hope Jace had a great birthday! We are sorry to miss all the spring birthdays. Jace and Mylee look so cute in their Easter clothes. I was happy to hear that you are managing now, that is good. I don't know how you are working and doing it all. We miss you guys, tell Larvin hi from me!