Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5 Years!!

Today is mine and Larvins five year anniversary. We actually dated for 3 years before so that makes it a total of 8 years. It is so crazy that time has gone by that fast but we have done so much in that five years. I have the most amazing husband! I truly am lost without him. Larvin is the best dad. He works so hard for our family and I appreciate all that he does. Larvin I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

7 comments:

Meg and Tom said...

Happy Anniversary! It is so fun to see how happy you are! It is amazing how time does fly! I hope all is well with you!

Clenece said...

Oh! Look how cute you guys looks! Congrats!

Laur said...

Happy Anniversary my dear. You look so gorgeous in all those pictures. Its so weird that I knew you when you were first married and all that has transpired since then. I am so glad we have been able to see each others lives grow. Again, you are toooo gorgeous in those pictures you little stinker!

Dean and Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so pretty....

Brooke Hansen said...

Happy Anniversary! Time flies! Holy Cow! You are so beautiful! I am sad you have to work Thursday! I will miss you!

Abbie&Trevor said...

I can't believe it has been 5 Years!!! Congrats. You two are such a great couple and are the perfect fit.
I miss seeing you.

Marci and Matt said...

This is way late but Congrats on 5 years! You two are adorable together... and it's fun to think about how long i've known you both.