Thursday, March 19, 2009

St Pattys Day

On St Pattys Day Tori and I took the kids to the zoo. Jace has been wanting to hang out with his cousins for so long that he went crazy with them. They had so much fun. Thanks Tori for calling. Then last night me and Larvin went on our first date since Mylee was born. It was so much fun. My family watched the kids for us and what I came home to is Mylee dressed in lingerie. Mylee has not taken it off since. She loves to dance in it. Larvin has also had his spring break this week and we are loving having dad home all day. Even a trip to the store with Larvin is enjoyable. We are going to be sad once he has to go back on Monday.


Mylee in her lingerie.

Mylee loves to put my underwear on her head.

I am loving this age. They both love the camera.

This is Mylee seeing Horton (the elephant) for the first time. She loves Horton.

Landon in the back looks a little scared of Mylee.

Trace, Braden, and Jace on the tiger.

Trace and Braden are always so nice to Jace. They made sure that they never left him behind.

Braden, Jace, and Trace on the rhino.

4 comments:

Cecy said...

Hey Ash, that looks so fun. Wish we could have joined you! I love Mylee's face, and Landons, hillarious! We love you guys and miss you!

Clenece said...

It s always nice to have the husbands around, but even worse when they go back to reality! Have a fun week! (Good job for going on a date...it is about time)!

Marci and Matt said...

I can't believe it's been so long since you and larvin have had a date!! Geez! I would have gone NUTS! (Not like Matt and I go on that many dates.. but at least one every couple of months.) I'm glad you had fun! Miss you guys!

Tiff@ny said...

Hey I a new blog and I set it up under a different email address so I am not allowed to visit your blog from the new one. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to add my new email address so I can keep up with you guys. tolsen_27@comcast.net.

Thanks hun hope all is well these days.