This weekend Larvin went hunting down in Ephraim with his brother Bill. So Jace and I got a chance to stay with grandma and grandpa Rohde.
Jace loves going to Parkers football games.

Regan this is for you. Me in all my pregnant glory!
He loves to play catch. Here he is ready to catch the ball Lindsay is throwing.
My parents are in the middle of remodeling their house so no bath tub. Which meant Jace got to bathe in the sink. He loved it!
3 comments:
You look so cute! You don't have much longer to go.
You look so cute pregnant I have always said that. hmmmm does that mean you have to have lots of babies?
I miss you we need to go do something fun next week. I hate thursdays should we do something on a thursday? I get lonely that day.
Aww! You are the cutest!
Post a Comment