A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love receiving forwards but hate to send them. So I am skipping C, sorry Kel. I will do it to my sister Lindsay because she has nothing on her blog. Maybe then will she put something else up other than the ugly picture of me.
2. I love Hannah Montana! I was way bummed when her tickets were sold out!
3. I do love looking at myself in the mirror. I really don't think I am cute or anything but it is certainly a habit. Regan can understand. Many times I walked in on her talking to herself in the mirror. "Are you messing with my cousin?"
4. My weekly show that I cannot miss is Dancing with the Stars.
5. I thought I had a good voice, until Larvin told me that hopefully our little girl doesn't get my singing voice.
6. I love being a mother and wife. There is nothing better in the world!!!!
I tag: Lindsay
6 years ago
1 comment:
Haha, that was so funny, but seriously if anyone tries to mess with you, let me know...I'll take care of it. haha
Post a Comment