We went to Gardner Village today where Jace got to go to a petting zoo. Again a weird looking cow goat thing charged Jace and he freaked out. What is with animals and charging Jace.
Hey Ashley! I'm glad that you found my blog. Your little boy is so cute and I can't believe you are already onto a second one! Your crazy! That's so much fun though, and a little girl this time. She's gonna be adorable! So, where are you living? I know in Utah somewhere. Well, keep in touch!
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
5 comments:
Awe he is so cute! Let's see some prego pics ash. I've never seen you pregnant before. I bet you are so dang cute!
Look at the second picture down. Thats you! Your little tummy looks so cute...
ahh I wish I had come with!
Maybe we could go again before it gets too cold!?
Hey Ashley! I'm glad that you found my blog. Your little boy is so cute and I can't believe you are already onto a second one! Your crazy! That's so much fun though, and a little girl this time. She's gonna be adorable! So, where are you living? I know in Utah somewhere. Well, keep in touch!
Hi guys! How are things going? Just wanted to let you know that you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what to do.
Post a Comment