Now that our second one is coming really soon, I have been looking back at the last year and a half and trying to get a feel for what I have in store with another. Here are some fun pictures of Jace.
Jace had jaundice and spent a few days at Primary Childrens Hospital. He got a great tan being under the ultraviolet lights.
Laurie and Jace at his blessing. Jace at Halloween 2006
Hey Ash, Its Jacque....k so you're movin to to Snow College? I used to go up there with friends to visit Snow college boys...funny little town, but you're gonna have fun, its a really pretty drive up there. Too bad the last 2 times Ive been up there, we've both been in different areas, Im bound to come see you one of these days. Can't wait to see pics of your new little baby. Say Hi to the fam for me, miss ya!
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
3 comments:
Hey Ash, Its Jacque....k so you're movin to to Snow College? I used to go up there with friends to visit Snow college boys...funny little town, but you're gonna have fun, its a really pretty drive up there. Too bad the last 2 times Ive been up there, we've both been in different areas, Im bound to come see you one of these days. Can't wait to see pics of your new little baby. Say Hi to the fam for me, miss ya!
wow turbo when I saw a picture of me I almost fainted. JK
Lets go to the zoo again soon. Minus the scary monkey trying to attack our babies!
Woah, your friend laurie looks like she could be one of your sisters! She must be one of our long lost relatives! haha
Post a Comment