Monday, August 6, 2007

We are moving!!

Well sadly when I finally get pictures up of my house remodeled we end up selling it. We are moving to Ephraim so that Larvin can finish school there. He is going into Civil Engineering. Larvin got a scholarship to Snow College and so by moving down there he can be a full time student and not have to work. We are really excited for a new adventure. Plus it will help having him around more to help with the new baby. The pictures are for the listing so my house looks very very bare. I promise we do live in it!

5 comments:

Laur said...

Your pictures are amazing of your house.
Hang in there, if you are meant to move you will and if you aren't then you aren't.
I love ya

rachel lee said...

Congrats! That sounds like fun! I like your new house!

Go ahead and order online if you would like. Don't forget to use the promo code!

Lunch anytime...

Larvin and Ashley said...

2

PHOTOS BY NINA MARIE said...

Ashley!! You are moving!! I totally miss you and the family!! I can't believe you're having another baby, that is just crazy!! I am so happy for you guys, the house is so stinking cute!! How are you?

Nina Olson said...

K so we used the wrong blog name, ours is naaolson.blogspot.com!!