Monday, April 5, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came to Our House

This year was a great Easter. Both Jace and Mylee are at a perfect age for the egg hunt. They were so excited for the Easter Bunny and had a blast finding their eggs and baskets. Jace wanted a sword and Mylee has been talking about a Sleeping Beauty Barbie for a while. The Easter Bunny must have known and brought them what they wanted. It was a great Easter having it also conference weekend. It really brought out why we celebrate Easter.






We then headed up to my parents house where the Easter Bunny hid more eggs for Jace and Mylee and another Easter present.

5 comments:

Cecy said...

Mylee is getting so big! It looks like they know a really nice Easter Bunny!!!

I think the new background is super cute!

Laur said...

oh the pic of them laying down with their hands over their eyes is to die for. We should enlarge it and put it on your wall and get one for Conners room. You got some good pictures.

rach said...

Ashley! Love the pictures, Hawaii looks amazing, good for you and getting away. We all need to get together again, miss ya

Abbie&Trevor said...

We missed you at the shower... but for good reason. Hawaii, I am completely jealous. I miss you Ash!!!

Alicia Hanson said...

Ash!! Your kids are so dang cute!! I can not stand it! I love the pictures of Easter. You are such a great mom, I admire you a lot!! I talked to Brandon about going up to your dad, and I could go any wed too. Let me know, it would fun to hang out! Alicia