Larvin and I went to Hawaii last week for the first time. It was also the first time we have left the kids for a week. It was spectacular! We were able to share it with Larvins family. Cecy we missed you! It was so nice to spend time with Larvin. Between his school and me working you can say we dont get very much quality time together. Here are just a few of the over 1300 pictures Larvins dad took. He is an excellent photographer and you always have to be camera ready around him. The day after we came home Larvin asked if we could just go back.
6 years ago
5 comments:
Oh Ash! I missed you guys too, I tried really hard not to think about it until you got home. You two look like such a cute, happy couple!! I'm glad you were able to get away, it's always a boost! You look great and we can't wait to see you this summer.
they are all darling. I can't wait till we can go on a vacation together. You look gorgeous in all the pics. Im so glad you are back, I don't like you being across the ocean, its just too far in case I need you :)
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time. There's nothing better than Hawaii with your man!
Ashley, my mom said she saw you at Aunt Virginias funeral?! Or whatever you'd call it! I was so excited to find out you had a blog and we can keep intouch this way. I saw your mom just the day before I had my little boy almost 2 years ago now. She said that you had just had your second child.. Your kiddos are so adorable and you and your husband look like you had a blast on your vacay to Hawaii.. So jealous! Anyway lets keep intouch..
Shana Smith (Mendenhall)
nateandshana.blogspot.com
How fun. It looks like you had a great time. We need to get together again. I have only been once to Hawaii but I loved it.
Post a Comment