Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun Times and Brad Paisley

Well I am getting pretty caught up on blogging. My last post was within a month. Now that my camera is fixed and I am finding a little time to myself I will be able to keep up on the blogging. For my birthday my very best friend Laurie got me Brad Paisley tickets. I know, I have the coolest friend ever. It was so nice to be able to go out just girls and have a wonderful night. Thanks Laurie!!!

I love having my mom home more often.

5 comments:

Clenece said...

How Fun! Hope you had a good b-day!

Stacy said...

OH my goodness the picture of your little one with the pringles...priceless!!

Stacy said...

OH my goodness the picture of your little one with the pringles...priceless!!

Laur said...

finally new pics i am in heaven seeing all of them.
Thanks for going with me to brad, i love you sis.

RegaNater said...

Thats so fun, Happy Birthday! PS your mom looks like she could be your sister, She looks so young and amazing!