Friday, September 11, 2009

Catching Up, the Story of My Life

I have been a blogging slacker. Things are just crazy around our house. Larvin is back in school and I am still working. Jace and Mylee are growing up way too fast but I am loving very minute of it. I now have Saturdays off and we try to have family night every Saturday. Jace and Mylee are at the perfect age to do fun stuff. Here are a few pictures of Labor Day and random happenings at our house.

Jace and Conner rocking out. I wonder if this is a glimpse into the future.



Lindsay stunk pretty bad. Even the pictures could smell it.

Labor Day at Red Robin with the fam.

We took a quick vaca to St George.

4 comments:

Clenece said...

Finally a new update. lol. Glad to see you guys are still doing well! Your kids are getting so BIG!

Cecy said...

Yeah! Your kids are so cute, they are getting so big. We miss you guys, can't wait to see you, sometime!

RegaNater said...

woah, in one of those pictures with miley's bangs in her face, she looks like your mom!! They are such cuties!

Marci and Matt said...

Sounds like you guys are super busy!! I love all the pictures because your kids are the cutest! Miley is looking so grown up!