Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yes I am alive!

I am warning all of you this post is going to be a long one. But I promise lots of pictures. Life has been crazy since we moved back up to Salt Lake. I started working at McGraths again and Larvin will be going to school for the spring semester. We had a wonderful last couple months. Here are a few pictures that sums up what we have been up to.Larvin and Cooper eating Thanksgiving dinner.My dad and uncle Paul carving the turkey.Mylee loves her mashed potatoes.Lindsay and Cooper loving dinner also.Cooper's little brother Cade. He was also really excited.Mylee loves popcorn!Lindsay and Cooper are patiently waiting for their wedding on February 27th.Lindsay and Jace trying on hats at the dollar store.Larvin and Mylee trying to enjoy the cold weather.Jaces loves my massage chair.Another child I need to keep away from Dr. PepperMylee's new thing is drawing.Mylee opening her presents at the Rohde Christmas party.Jace opening his present at the Rohde party.Lindsay and Parker.Kami and her new jacketJace and Mylee in their pajamas. Jace loves Wall-E.Me and Mylee at the Leahy Christmas party.We had a Christmas sweater party with the Leahy Christmas.Christmas Day. Jace loved his Geo TrackMylee got a little kitchenJace and his bike. He actually loves the helmet more than the bike.My little princessJace ready to go sledding.Dinner with my friends from high school. Mylee, me, Abbie, and Jackie.Rachel and Nicole.

4 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

Happy Holidays! Looks like you had a good Christmas. I'm glad you're in SL now. We need to get together:)

Abbie&Trevor said...

It's a Christmas miracle. You are alive and you finally posted. Looks like you had a great holiday season. It was so good to see you the other day.

Clenece said...

Good to see you posting again! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Laur said...

Yea for pictures! Its about time sis! You look great as always and so do the kids. Love you forevs