Ok I am cracking up at the pic of your "first family photo," and your dad is in the background. (Seriously my stomach hurts from laughing so hard) I LOVE your family!
Ash, I am not sure if you remember but I am Regan's friend Stacy. I came across your blog off of hers, and I just had to say hello. I can not believe you have 2 babies!!! You are so grown up and beautiful. It was fun seeing how you are doing and what you are up to take care.
Oh my hek, she is the sweetest baby. I bet you are just so busy. Ill be up there for 2 weeks and Im coming on the 20th so we need to hook up. I gotta come see the fam... Nina
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
3 comments:
Ok I am cracking up at the pic of your "first family photo," and your dad is in the background. (Seriously my stomach hurts from laughing so hard) I LOVE your family!
Ash,
I am not sure if you remember but I am Regan's friend Stacy. I came across your blog off of hers, and I just had to say hello. I can not believe you have 2 babies!!! You are so grown up and beautiful. It was fun seeing how you are doing and what you are up to take care.
Oh my hek, she is the sweetest baby. I bet you are just so busy. Ill be up there for 2 weeks and Im coming on the 20th so we need to hook up. I gotta come see the fam...
Nina
Post a Comment