When you have two kids, life is just surviving. Routines are out the door along with the naps. You no longer even know the meaning of the word "me" or "me time". Even though life sometimes is filled with chaos and tears, it is always filled with so much love. When time, focus, and energy is limited the love for your children only grows with each one. But please let me give a word of advice, try to avoid little mistakes until your first is two.
Mylee's first lesson in sharing. Jace loves her bouncer.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you are doing brilliantly! Hopefully I can come chill next week with you when Corey's family leaves. I LOVE YOU!
Your little girl is so cute. I can't imagine two kids it has to be nuts. I have been meaning to call you. I wanted to give you a little space after having the baby. I will call you soon.
Post a Comment