Monday, November 22, 2010

A Letter to Brandon

Brandon,

On this cold snowy day I am thankful for you. I miss you more than words can express. It has been 12 years since I have been able to touch you. I remember that Saturday morning. We knew you were leaving us but yet there was no sorrow only tears. Goodbye is something you should never have to say so soon and yet you left us. I remember mom let me stay with you in the hospital all by myself. I held your hand throughout the night. I hope you know how much I love and miss you. You are in a better place but I wish I still had you here, but you are always in my heart.

Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

Laur said...

That is so sweet ash. Love you.

Clenece said...

oh...Ashley that was so sweet! You gave me chills!!! tender!