We are loving the warm weather at our house. I feel like I get so much more done because Jace and Mylee love playing outside. It does help that our next door neighbors gave Jace and Mylee their swing set. It seriously is the coolest swing set. Jace loves to play Indiana Jones on it and swing from thing to thing over the alligators. When did he get so big? Anyway not a lot is happening here. I made a big mistake in registering Larvin for a full summer semester, so he is really busy with TONS of homework. What makes it worse is one class is an online class. For those of you who have taken an online class know it is just a bunch of busy work. He is trucking through it though like a champion and will start at the U in the fall on his Bachelors and FINALLY be major status. I am so proud of him and all his hard work. Here are a few pictures of whats been going on. Just a side note. One of my goals this summer is to post lots more.
Jace and Mylee on picture day.
Jace at his pirate birthday party.
Jace's cake he has wanted for over a year. I just had to get it.
2 comments:
Two posts in two days, you are totally (so far) keeping up with your goal!! I love the pictures from Jace's birthday, that cake is amazing!! Hope you guys are doing well, tell Larv hello from me. Love you guys!
Two posts in two days, you are totally (so far) keeping up with your goal!! I love the pictures from Jace's birthday, that cake is amazing!! Hope you guys are doing well, tell Larv hello from me. Love you guys!
Post a Comment