I finally figured out how to work my in-laws mac computer. So now here comes all the pictures. We are all settled in here in Ephraim. Larvin started his classes on Monday and he seems to be liking it. Well I should say tolerating them. The only complaints I hear is from his music class. Jace is absolutely loving being outside. What makes it even better is Larvin's brother Dane lives here as well. Dane takes Jace on a daily four wheeler ride and Jace loves to pull him around. We have gone fishing and Jace's cousins already came to visit. Larvin and Dane play in a softball league down here and have already won two of their games. We are loving it here and it is great to have Larvin home most of the day. I guess it is a good break before he starts his intense semester in the fall. Until then we are enjoying the warm weather and loving every minute. Mom here are some pictures, I will get better on keeping up on the blogging and the pictures.
6 years ago
2 comments:
I MISS WAKING UP TO JACE POKING MY EYES
Hey! Glad to see that the move went well and that you guys are doing well also. I hope that you enjoy it there! I guess you are a tiny bit closer to us... but not really huh! =(
Post a Comment