Lindsay had the day off yesterday, so we decided to check out Discovery Gateway at the Gateway Mall. It was heaven for little kids. Sorry for so many pictures, it was just too fun.
Hey Ash! I was on Clenece's blog and saw that you were on her list! Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you had two kids now! They are so dang cute! I hope all is well, we miss you...and Matt says hello! I just barely made a blog if you want to check it out. We need to keep in touch more. mattmarcieves.blogspot.com Love ya!
Larvin and I were married on June 16, 2004. We have two wonderful children. Jace is almost three and Mylee is almost a year and a half. We are living in Salt Lake while Larvin is working on his degree in Civil Engineering.
5 comments:
sooo cute, im sad we missed it. I hope we can go next week. Conner hasn't been doing too hot but I hope he will be better next week.
You are just too cute. I think you are a wonderful mom doing all these great activies with your children!!!
You are such a cute mom! I agree, Regan needs to get up here to Utah. Your kids are so cute! We need to meet up sometime and go to lunch or dinner!
Hey Ash! I was on Clenece's blog and saw that you were on her list! Oh my gosh, I didn't even know you had two kids now! They are so dang cute! I hope all is well, we miss you...and Matt says hello! I just barely made a blog if you want to check it out. We need to keep in touch more. mattmarcieves.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment