These are the kids first formal pictures taken. It was a nightmare. I finally told the lady if she could get Jace in the picture to just take it. Jace cannot sit still for more than five seconds. Mylee did great. I cannot complain too much because these pictures explain a lot about my kids. Mylee's blessing dress was Lindsay's blessing dress. Which means that it is almost 20 years old. Another cool thing is that my mom kept my bow and gold blessing ring that I was blessed in. It made the day even more special.





5 comments:
oh how darling. I was so disapointed not to be able to come up to your house and hang out today. I was really looking forward to it. I am sure next week he will be feeling great and we can do it.
Are you still down for Thursday night dinner night? Maybe I will leave Conner with my parents. Are you bringing the kids?
I miss you and love you. Thanks for being the best friend in the world.
OH these pictures are too cute!!! I think they turned out great. I am so impressed that your mother still had everything. That is so special.
Thanks for the advice to help me feel better. It is crazy the same day you left that post I ran into a friend at the mall and she told me the exact same thing!!! I have never heard that one before so I thought it was crazy to hear it twice randomly.
Those pictures are adorable! Your kids are so cute!
How cute are they? Really how hard is having two? We are so excited that you got your house sold. We've heard that real estate in Salt Lake, everywhere really, is horrible.
Too cute ashley. You and larvin did GOOD! Keep making those babies!
Post a Comment