Thursday, June 21, 2007

ITS A GIRL!!!!

We found out that we are expecting a little girl this winter. We are super excited. I love having a little boy so much that it will be a change to have a girl. Sadly after the ultrasound she is a lot like me. Jace is a lot like Larvin. He LOVES any kind of ball. Especially the ones that are too big for him. I have no doubt that he will love sports like his dad. I still have no idea of a cute name. Boy names I had a ton but a girl name I am having troubles with. So if you have any ideas please let me know.

4 comments:

RegaNater said...

I really like the name that Brian Knight just named his girl...Anisten. I'm not sure the best way to spell it though. I think they spelled it differently than what I wrote.

Larvin and Ashley said...

2

Larvin and Ashley said...

2

Larvin and Ashley said...

2